• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Staples are a Hawt Mess!

Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2017 Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so I have a character that essentially has two body groups.  First set is multiple groups of cycle sequences.  They need to be on top because I have the hands moving in front of the head.  The next group is the head- everything is operating as it should. The last group is the neutral body position that is basically an in between state.

The head is perfectly attached to the body group with all the cycle sequences but  not the neutral body group. If I meddle with independence then the head doesn't work properly.

staples 1.PNGstaples 2.PNGstaples 3.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because the group "default body" is independent, note in your first screenshot how it doesn't have the yellow vertical line next to it while others do. That means it will move on its own and isn't connected to anything else. So I'd say you either want to make that non-independent or staple it, which should attach it to the second Wade group.

If you're still having issues could you share here or DM me your .puppet file (File > Export > Puppet) via a shared link on Google Drive, Dropbox, or Creative Cloud to take a closer look?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've got the puppet working by removing independence from the group default body but leaving the crown on the arms only. They look like they need additional staples so that they don't pull away from the body at the armpit.  Its only letting me add one staple to the arm layer.  I can add multiple staples to the default body group and there's a whole bunch however they don't seem to help much.  By doing this I can also see both body groups at the same time.  I will DM  the puppet if that helps you to see what I'm talking about.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines