• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Static layer above Scene Camera

Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way that one layer will not be scaled/transformed by the Scene Camera? In other words, can I make a top-layer in the scene with a static image like speech bubbles or a logo within Character Animator? Of not, this is a feature request (simply don't scale layers that are placed above a Scene Camera layer?)

TOPICS
Camera , Feature requests , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't think you can do it today. You can scale everything in the scene except that layer (instead of using camera), or add the layer using a different tool (premier pro for recorded clips, or obs studio for livestreams)...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We appreciate you writing in. I'm just chiming in to check if your issue got sorted with the suggestion given by the expert above?

Let us know.

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would like to see that feature added as well so when you add a static layer above the Camera that layer is not effected by camera layer. Can Adobe please make that happen soon please?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines