• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Streaming Stops When I Select ANY Other Window

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2019 Oct 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I set the streaming on to a monitor it works fine, as long as Character Animator is the latest active window.  However, if I select anything else, such as OBS, Chrome, or a game, then the live streaming of the puppet stops and won't work again until I have CA selected.  I need to be able to keep CA running while I use other programs.  It worked just fine on my old PC and now since I got a new one it just doesn't work the same any more.  Anyone else have this problem and find a solution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 20, 2019 Oct 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It was something they fixed I thought. I would check the version numbers of the software you have installed on the two machines as a first step. There were a number or reports of things stopping when the window lost focus so they addressed it. However, if ch loses focus then it will lose the keyboard input. I think it kept midi signals though, so you could trigger via midi even if window lost focus.

So, could you report what the two software versions are and how you were controlling the puppet before (webcam, mouse. keyboard, midi, etc)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines