• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Suggestion

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, huge huge fan of adobe programmes, animating applications specifically; after effects, Character Animator and the like. However I have often found myself thinking about creating audio for my character on a low budget which would in turn, naturally create lower audio quality ofcourse. Adobe should therefore include a few default voices where a person would type in the desired text and it would be turned into free flowing natural high quality audio. For starters there could be two voices, male and female and then maybe it could evolve to even include various accents from all kinds of communities. This could improve even further the lipsync lag for the character. I believe that people would greatly benefit from this, I know I would.

TOPICS
Feature requests

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Google and AWS both have text to speech voice libraries that can be used. https://cloud.google.com/text-to-speech

My main complaint is they lack emotion. https://www.cereproc.com/en/home was interesting (it had angry).

It is getting better, but it is still a research problem. I tried but gave up - it felt like half the emotion is from the voice - the cartoon felt too boring to me with a robotic monotone voice talking for too long and animated cartoon with only so much visual expression. But there is free access to some of these tools for small volumes of text - you can generate an audio file and feed that into adobe audition etc to mix in sound effects etc (ambient noise makes a big difference too)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines