Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

system is MAC OS 10.9.5 and character animator

Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2017 May 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hallo

my system is MAC OS 10.9.5 , it seems to be impossible to download and use Adobe character animator, it is right? Or there is a chance to download? I would stay with my actual System of course. I have also installeted the suite master collection 6 and for AE seems to be OK maverick (10.9).

Thank you always in advance !

giuliana

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Giuliana,

The latest version of Character (Beta 6) has a minimum requirement of 10.10.

Earlier versions (I think Preview 4 and earlier, which are bundled with After Effects CC 2015) might work, but you'd need to install that older version of After Effects CC to get it. After Effects CC 2017 has the same minimum of 10.10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dear Jeff, I have only After Effects CS6 (recently buyer!), so if I good understand I will not get any version of Character?

:-

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correct. Character is only available as part of Creative Cloud, and requires a license of After Effects CC or Creative Cloud to run.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is .... not correct.

I pay each month for AfterEffects. I don't ever use AfterEffects but I need Character Animator. Suddenly, Character Animator stopped working and asks me to buy a license. So, why do I have to pay for AfterEffects?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are seeing a licensing error, maybe the information on this FAQ might help: Troubleshoot licensing errors

Otherwise, please contact Customer Service for additional assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a license for Adobe After Effect CS6....is not cloud but even AE!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have buyed a MASTER SUITE cOllection CS6 including After Effect, your message is not 100% clear, still I have a chance?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Character has only been available since 2015, as part of the Creative Cloud and After Effects CC (and requiring a license of either Creative Cloud or After Effects CC to run). It was never part of the older Creative Suite (e.g., Master Collection or any other CS6 released in 2012). So, no, it's not available to download for use with CS6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines