Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Test Card Puppet

Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I've just finished a new video with animation - taken me two days!

However, when I have exported it, the puppet becomes like a test card - I've attached what it looks like.

The project was created in After Effects (the upper looks fine in there) - I've tried rendering it from AE but also to the Media Encoder and it happens with both.

Hopefully someone can help me

inwils

​inwils |Streamer | RPGer | YouTuber | Blogger | Podcaster |
TOPICS
Bugs , How to , Puppet movement

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That test pattern means it could not find (or access - e.g. file permissions) the artwork file. Does it look ok in Ch? If not, single click on the puppet in the project panel then look at the properties. The first one is "Path", the filename of the artwork file. I would double check this is correctly pointing to your file (click on it to relink it to the file if you moved it).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your reply - it looks fine in Ch and in AE - it is only when it exports it that is puts the test card image in.

I was through everyone again and it worked - I think I must have changed something in the original AI file and it hadn't re-synced - everything works this morning 🙂

thanks - panic over!

​inwils |Streamer | RPGer | YouTuber | Blogger | Podcaster |

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines