• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

the body sensor icon is not accessible

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am wondering what I am doing wrong.  . . The body sensor icon that is to the right of the microphone in the videos I have watched isn't even showing up for me. So I don't know if the body animation is still in "Beta" or if I am doing something wrong and that is why its not showing up. Can anyone help me with this? Screen Shot 2021-09-30 at 9.40.30 PM.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know, it is still in beta.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, if you're using Character Animator 2021 then you won't see Body Tracking. The good news is that you can install the public betas from the left side ("Beta Apps" category) of the Creative Cloud Desktop app. These can be installed alongside the public versions without causing any issues since they get their own sets of preferences. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines