• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The dreaded Error 2.1.1x7

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Character Animator was working great for me until I ran into this issue: I updated the name of an eye layer in my PSD file, and now whenever I try to edit the puppet in Character Animator, I get this error message. Tried importing the puppet in a new project, tried reverting the changes in the PSD; no dice. This is a commissioned project, so I'm hoping I can figure this out soon. 😕 Thanks! 

penny.png

TOPICS
Bugs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You get that same error just importing that PSD into a new project? If you can send me the PSD, I'll try to track down this bug and find a workaround (and make sure it is fixed in the next version).

DT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome, thanks! Do you have an email I can send it to? (I don't see an option for sending a DM)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My adobe.com email id is dtull.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Email sent, thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For those following this story at home, I was able to roll back the project history and re-perform the reconcile with the latest artwork and the project was recovered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Also, we added some bullet proofing against one way that reconcile can go wrong like this a while back. So while it is difficult to be certain, I think this may already be fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines