• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The ol' Libgit 2 error

Explorer ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was spending the long weekend working on a big project and suddenly this morning I got this libgit 2 error about a missing object. libgit.jpg I was saving this project to my CC folder, thinking that would give me less problems than saving to Dropbox, but seems like no dice.

Is there any way to salvage my project so I don't have to redo dozens of hours of work?  The odb.sqlite3 and objects folder exist.

Also is there any way of making sure this doesn't happen again in the future?  Is saving locally the only way to prevent this?

TOPICS
Bugs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

We are discussing this issue directly with Elvis to see if we can recover the project.

And in related news, we are working on changes to the project file format to make it more resilient to this type of corruption. The Beta version already has this change (if you Save Project As or create a new project). And we're working on automatic repair functionality, for the rare case that the new format can't prevent corruption.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are discussing this issue directly with Elvis to see if we can recover the project.

And in related news, we are working on changes to the project file format to make it more resilient to this type of corruption. The Beta version already has this change (if you Save Project As or create a new project). And we're working on automatic repair functionality, for the rare case that the new format can't prevent corruption.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks again for looking into it for me, I really appreciate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines