Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

the time changes when I import

Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2019 Feb 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

4 minutes after the effect when I import the 6 minutes, what can be the problem?

Good luck with.

Character animator record

adobe.png

After effect import later 6 minutes?

adobe2.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 02, 2019 Feb 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the FPS settings for both. It looks like ch is set to 47 FPS? If you put that into a 30 FPS AE project, it becomes longer. That is the number of frames does not change - it extends the duration instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2019 Feb 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

png recorded at ch 11501 but ae looks at 18017, what should i do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did the fps settings at ae to f fps, so

47 fps but nothing changed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would change the CH FPS to what you need for the final video for the smoothest result. Its in the scene properties panel I think.

You may need To clear caches, not sure. But I suspect (but not 100% sure) that was the cause of the problem. You might need to re-add the CH scene into AE to pick up the fps changes. Dunno.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

there is a strange problem, when I import it in pr it seems to be 4 minutes but ae is not like that, the problem is still in direct import into the ae. 4 hours of animation, 7 hours passed and 7 more hours total 14 hours rendered media encoder allocated ram 6 gb, I am very fortunate this time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines