• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Three View Walk Cycle Issue

Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am having issues with the standing position of a 3 view puppet. I copy and paste the key frame position for the duration I want the puppet to be standing but the puppet wil randomly glitch to left and right 3/4 positions when she's suppose to be standing. I have attached a video to show you what it looks like. Hope it helps thank you. 

TOPICS
Bugs , Puppet movement

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, here is the puupet if this helps.  Thank you again https://drive.google.com/file/d/1923xJS8gc79yKukPy9AiYOtwf1TyET0c/view?usp=sharing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try changing your tags to left / right profile instead of quarter - the Walk behavior is looking for those specific tags.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll give it a shot tonight! Thanks for the reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I know what the issue is your puppet is on immediate walking, which means will forever just walk the way it is facing..when in the recording section click your puppet in the timeline (red dot) then you just need to go to the walking trigger properties on the right side (depending how you have CA layed out) and drop the arrow down..first thing you should see is "mode" change that to "left/right keys"..puppet should only move when you hit left or right now. hope that fixes it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the reply! The setting on position based so I can be precise with the movement by using keyframes. Right when I copy and past a key frame to keep the same value for a period of time it starts jittering back and forth.  I may just have to use the keyboard based recording.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines