• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Thumbnail after Encoder?

Contributor ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2018-09-20 at 6.50.26 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-09-20 at 6.54.46 AM.png

I want the thumbnail to be the image on the right after I move CA file to Media Encoder. But I keep getting the one on the right. I can't find anywhere where to set it-in Encoder or CA. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The position came out differently of the images. It's the Red image I want, which is the title.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you talking about in YouTube? Or Vimeo? Or the Mac Finder etc? I am not sure MP4 files have the ability to register a thumbnail. I *think* its up to the viewing software to pick one, so each bit of software can do its own thing. E.g. YouTube picks three you can pick between, plus with extra registration you can upload your own custom image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines