Time-reverse Keyframes

Explorer ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's no easy way to time-reverse keyframes, correct? I have a character that I'm moving along Position X by a certain increment. I've manually entered them moving from Position X "-1060" to Postion X "0" incrementally by 10. I want them now to do the reverse... Postion X "0" to Position X "-1060".

TOPICS
Puppet movement

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you trying to do a smooth movement or jerky? 1060 to 0 in units of 10 is a lot of data points! Is there a reason you did not just record the 0 and 1060 values and use a linear blend between them? Understanding what you are trying to achive can help.

For example, you can layer recordings to achieve what you are describing, but that would be 106 layered track recordings which would just be stupid painful - worse than any alternative.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

At least in terms of a quick command like in After Effects, there isn't a way to time-reverse keyframes in Character. Although you can time-stretch keyframes, it currently blocks you from flipping in time.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines