• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Timeline animation question

Explorer ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recorded an animation. However, i want to fine tune it so i scrub and see the action. Is there a way to record and see the previous animations so i can fine tune the puppet's movement? In other words why does the animated puppet return to it's original position if i am not scrubbing the timeline. How do i fix this?

If you don't understand the question I'll ask it another way.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wrong forum there chief.

Character Animator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yikes sorry!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2019 Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not an expert, but are you looking for something like this?

Creating a Timeline Scrubber with GS and Animate CC - Banner Animation - GreenSock

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sort of, though i was suppose to post in "character animate CC" and not this board "animate CC".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have moved your post to the Character Animator forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, there is “animate” and “character animator” - completely different products.

The normal reason in character animator is with draggers. If you arm a behavior to record It, you are shown the default (not the old recording). Normally this is okay - but for draggers it is more confusing as the one behavior records values for multiple draggers at the same time. So it does not hide only the dragger you want to change, but rather it hides ALL draggers (which is generally pretty annoying).

If you turn off arming, you can see the old value. Turn arming back on, it shows the default again.

One way to help is to add two dragger behaviors. Or one per handle (pretty extreme). If you arm one dragger the others will still show the defaults. That is one way around the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines