Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Toolbar menu has everything locked

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image.jpg

 when I installed character animator, I wanted to make a custom puppet, but everything was locked, and this included things in edit, scene, etc, does anyone know how I could fix this?

TOPICS
Bugs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're already in a new project, so the next step is to either select one of the example puppets on the Homescreen or hit "Import" to bring in a Photoshop or Illustrator file. After you do that you'll see the layout you're expecting and will be able to save the project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you in Starter mode? You cannot make custom puppets unless you are in pro mode. There is an icon in the upper right of the application that tells if you are in starter or pro mode. Click on it to switch from one to the other.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2022 Aug 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

same thing here knowing that my brother installed the same version and he can see all the tool bar options how can i solve this?Screenshot_2.jpgScreenshot_1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines