• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tried to edit my PSD, now all input is frozen, even on stock puppets

Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what to make of this... I had everything working well, opened the puppet to edit the art, and when it saved and reloaded, suddenly the puppet was just frozen in the recording and streaming panels. My camera and microphone are still active and working properly, it's tracking my face and the volume meter is accurate, but the puppet won't move at all. I've broken the rig before and it at least moves the entire puppet with my head, but now it's just a still image. I've restarted Ch (and the whole computer), and seen similar posts where the problem was fixed by changing audio devices or toggling the camera and mic inputs off and on, but nothing has worked for me.

TOPICS
Bugs , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Never mind, I deleted the scene and made a new one with the same puppet and suddenly it works??

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quick update, it just occurred to me to try triggers, and when I generated the control panel, all the buttons were faded and unusable.
screenshot.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never mind, I deleted the scene and made a new one with the same puppet and suddenly it works??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well the solution to this one is... ummm... glad you got it working!!! 😳

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines