Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trigger menu-Show all triggers

Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

How do you have the trigger panel show all the triggers and swap sets in your puppet at once? Right now it only shows partial lists. For example, I know I have a swap set for my hands, mouths, and other details but in order to see my mouth swap set I need to click on my "head layer" in the rig. But then I can no longer see my hands swap set.

I thought I would see everything if I just clicked on the top puppet layer but it still only shows a partial list

Thanks,

TOPICS
How to , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured out that this was because I made my head "sharable" at some point. 

Is there anyway to reverse the sharable feature? I want the head to be a part of my main puppet not it's own puppet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can undo back to the moment before you made the head shareable — see the History panel to jump there immediately instead of hammering on cmd-Z. If you're not sure you want to do that, you can hit Save before using the History panel to make it easy to get back (the Saves are listed in the top of the History panel).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines