• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trigger problems?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I drew different hand in Photoshop then it show up in Character Animation. Then i assign a trigger for it. as I press it, It appear but the default still on, It wont disappear.

I post the short clip to show you what happen. I dont know how to explain

Sorry for bad english

Thanks

TOPICS
Bugs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Triggers make hidden layers to appear. To make other layers disappear (eg show exactly one hand no matter what) you need to use a swapset. You out all the hands into the swapset, mark the default one to appear as "default", then when you trigger your other hand the default will be hidden.

It is common to have a group like "Hand Poses" and put all the different hands under it. If you add the swapset to the group, it automatically adds a trigger to each child for you. The default layer will have a

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Default, Flip and Point are in the swap set. Letter A is not - see how it is not nested the same? Drag "letter A" over "Right Hand" and drop it to add it to the swap set. It should then be nested (indented) like the others.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Triggers make hidden layers to appear. To make other layers disappear (eg show exactly one hand no matter what) you need to use a swapset. You out all the hands into the swapset, mark the default one to appear as "default", then when you trigger your other hand the default will be hidden.

It is common to have a group like "Hand Poses" and put all the different hands under it. If you add the swapset to the group, it automatically adds a trigger to each child for you. The default layer will have a trigger, but you do not need to assign it a keyboard key. Only assign keys to the non-default hand positions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.JPG

I think it is in swap set. Im not sure why it didnt work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

U mean i should make new swapset for my own trigger instead of put it under Right hand

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Default, Flip and Point are in the swap set. Letter A is not - see how it is not nested the same? Drag "letter A" over "Right Hand" and drop it to add it to the swap set. It should then be nested (indented) like the others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OHHHHH I SEE NOW! Thank you so much for help! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

U mean i should make new swapset for my own trigger instead of put it under Right hand

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines