• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Triggers and Blinking

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I am designing a character with different face expressions based on triggers. I am using a camera that is picking up my blinks. I have built swap sets for different face expressions, but the problem is, when I'm in a triggered state on one of my expressions, Character Animator is still adding a blink - right over top of the eyes. I have a default state (neutral expression) but if I add the blinks to that trigger the blink is always on. I'm not sure where to put my right/left blink. I'd either like to not see the blink at all when using my expressions or have the blink replace the eyes.

Confusing? haha. Any answers will help:)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you share a screenshot of your rigging hierarchy panel inside CH? That helps others understand how you have structured the puppet. The hierarchy of layers etc is very important to this stuff.

This is how I did my puppets. If you look at screenshot near the top you can see all the expression layers. This is not the only way to do it, but it works for me! https://extra-ordinary.tv/2018/04/21/debugging-character-animator-eyess/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines