• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

triggers… I am not getting the extended options and the properties panel

Explorer ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm posting a Sreenshot any suggestions?

TOPICS
Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure exactly what the question is, but I notice the layers in the rigging hierarchy do not have triggers defined on them. You can add a trigger from the hierarchy for example. Triggers are displayed in the triggers panel (on the left) not in the properties panel (on the right). In this case, I would suggest creating a swapset on the hand layer about the three hand positions. This will create 3 triggers for the hand positions and create a swapset for you immediately as well (saves time). That way only one of the three will be displayed at any time. The swapset will also be visible in the triggers panel (not properties panel).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i want to tell CH to hide other hands,when I click on properties panel-nothing shows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

alright, i think i understand your post better, ill check it out.   THANKS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sure thing. Just FYI, as soon as you want something to disappear (in your case the default hand pose), 99% of the time you want a "swapset".

Triggers generally work by making hidden layers visible - you can make a hidden layer appear when you press a keyboard key. Swapsets ensure that only one of multiple triggers is visible at a time (perfect for different hand poses), plus there is a "default" that is triggered automatically. The default trigger is turned off when you pick one of the other triggers, and if no other triggers are active the default trigger is fired again ensuring always one thing in the set is active at a time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines