Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Triggers not working for illustrator puppets

Explorer ,
Aug 04, 2019 Aug 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

its possible, that triggers are not working with puppets made in illustrator? I have prepared one, but it do nothing and even I watched all tutorials, its still not working. And all puppets with triggers are only made in Photoshop. Is there a problem or is the problem related to something else?

Thanks a lot.

Swenia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 04, 2019 Aug 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use triggers with illustrator all the time. Triggers should not be affected by artwork type. It is more likely to be triggers are not enabled in the puppet, or something like that. Can you provide a screenshot of the rigging panel showing how you have set up the trigger? Then the timeline and scene panel showing how you are trying to use one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 05, 2019 Aug 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay, so I think the problem is somewhere in some settings. I have a robot, that can move the antenna on his head. I have only set a trigger, nothing else.Snímek obrazovky 2019-08-05 v 9.30.05.pngSnímek obrazovky 2019-08-05 v 9.30.09.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines