Trouble with replay

Explorer ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I attached a video of my puppet please take a look at my recorded replay....im trying to figure out why the hand is rotating so slow when i 2 frame recorded it to be set at that position, can you tell me what am i do doing wrong or what i should tweek please

TOPICS
How to , Puppet movement , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HI,

this can be a number of things. First it looks like you dont have any sticks applied to the arms? you can place sticks for bones, and leave a little space in the elbow so it can bend properly. Also depends on where your dragger is located, and depends on the actual pixel you click on to drag. So sometimes it can take a few takes to get it just right. But If you try adding the sticks, and try moving your handles around a little, and watch some of Daves videos like this one to help perfect the arms a bit more with Arm IK behavior.

Hope this helps!

mark

headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting
Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines