• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Two headed puppet?! Please help :D

Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2019 Jun 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So this is a question for advanced users. I'm trying to build a puppet with two heads sharing the same body. Is it possible? Please give me a hint on how to set this up. I know there should be a way to have two separate head tags but I can't find it. sdasd.png

Here is what I mean. I wish to arm and disarm behaviors for each to be able to control it and to look like one puppet. Please help...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 02, 2019 Jun 02, 2019

I think it should be possible. You just need to put head related behaviors on the heads (that is, have two sets of behaviors). Puppets come with a single set on the root of the puppet, but you can put them anywhere. For your case, remove the Face, EyeGaze etc from the root of the puppet and add them on the two heads. That way the behaviors will only control that head. You can rename the behaviors as well and call them “Left Eyegaze” and “Right EyeGaze” etc so you know which is which.

I have not t

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it should be possible. You just need to put head related behaviors on the heads (that is, have two sets of behaviors). Puppets come with a single set on the root of the puppet, but you can put them anywhere. For your case, remove the Face, EyeGaze etc from the root of the puppet and add them on the two heads. That way the behaviors will only control that head. You can rename the behaviors as well and call them “Left Eyegaze” and “Right EyeGaze” etc so you know which is which.

I have not tried it but should work...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

holly shit I can't believe it's working. although I'm strugglin a bit with the eye range but it seems that if I assign different eye gaze to each pupil it works. thanks a lot bro God bless you !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I suspect the eye range is just something to do with tags - I don’t think you need it per eyeball. However if its working, then don’t touch? 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines