Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uh viseme not working

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have a alternative "sad" mouth group hooked up with a trigger/switch. That works!

The problem is that all the viseme's are working except for the "Uh"sound. It's tagged exactly the same way as all the other sounds (which work). I've downloaded Bluster and Almasol puppets to check the diffrences but couldn't find any. The rigging isues is telling me "Layer tagged as Uh is not being used by any behaviors". Why does the Face Behavior know how to work with my other layers but not my Uh layer?

Thanks in advance,

Bas

TOPICS
Bugs , How to , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 11, 2020 Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking at the tags (on the right) it looks like you Uh layer may also have Head and Mouth tags on it. Try removing them first. The "Head" layer should have the Head tag, the "Sad Mouth" should have a "Mouth" tag, then "Uh" should just have the "Uh" tag. Extra tags can confuse it. That is my guess anyway!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2020 Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your reply. Although it didn't solve the problem me, it did help!
I went over my project again after reading your comment and discovered the mistake made by me. I had 2 Uh layers in the same group because I forgot I already made one. Thanks for replying! And I will leave this up for any other fools like me to learn from. 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines