• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to move eyes and head in standing position

Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got a 3view rigged character in walk cycle. I am able to record eyegaze and face behaviours when the character is walking. But as soon as the character comes to a stand, I am unable to move the head or eyes. 

Can anyone help me resolve this?

Thanks! 

TOPICS
Puppet movement

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Usually when this happens it's because the face / eye behaviors are getting prioritized by other parts, like the other views. Is your standing view above the other two groups? That usually helps. You coudl also try tagging your standing view as Frontal, which can help signal it's a different view. Or worst case scenario, brute-force and add a new Face and Eye Gaze behavior to the stranding view.

I would check out Eliza, Kaufman, and/or Walker on okaysamurai.com/puppets and see how your puppet might be different from them. My guess is the standing view is somehow set up different.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much! I had an extra standing layer that was messing everything up. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines