Uneven eye movement

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2017 Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello lovely people!

I have a query regarding eye movement, I'm hoping someone can help me

Loofer.jpg
This is my character, he's a zombie pirate. If you look at his pupils, their resting position isn't central to the eyeball, he's slightly cross-eyed as that works best for the character composition.

Loofer_wrong.jpg

Currently when I track the eyes it works, but the positions aren't quite right for the character. See one eye looks further than the other due to their starting positions not being central.

Loofer_right.jpg

What I'm hoping to achieve is something more like this. Is there a way to tweek the pupils individually so I can get this effect working?

Any advice you have would be most welcome! Thanks everyone

Chris

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently there isn't a great way to do this that I'm aware of (I'll ask others on the team to follow up though). I just experimented for a little bit trying to add separate eye gaze behaviors to the left and right eyes and adjust the camera / mouse & touch strength, but didn't get anything too great. If you want total control, key triggered eye dart animations might be a safer bet than the camera/mouse tracking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! I'm currently controlling the eyes with mouse drag, but I'll give key triggers a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines