• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unicorn Puppet: How was the different heads designed, moving from left to right, up down..

Explorer ,
Jan 20, 2019 Jan 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did a test Puppet test, with 3 different head angles : Front, Right, and Left (like in the Unicorn Puppet:), but when I look at the Unicorn Puppet in CC, when you move your head the Unicorn Puppet she does move, when I did my test Puppet, it did not move, only when I passed on hotkey 1,2,3 (in triggers). I did add in the head turner with camera input, but did not work.... any videos on this? had a look on YouTube, did not see any updated vers....

Many Thanks... great work CC team

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 20, 2019 Jan 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you share a screen shot of your rigging? It is normally layer names, tagging, missing behaviors etc. Bit hard which to suggest first without some more information.

But I would check the profile tags and the Head turner behavior. Find them in the sample puppet, then make sure you have them the same in your puppet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines