• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upload your own drawing?

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2022 Aug 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I upload my own drawing from Procreate to use as a puppet in Character Animator?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 07, 2022 Aug 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good question. Character animator is fussy about the puppet layer structure. I would not want to "yeah, sure" without trying. If you have character animator, do you have photoshop too? Maybe import into photoshop then save from there if needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CH is designed to work with layered files created in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Fresco. While it is possible to use other programs, I am not 100% sure that you won't have errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you can export as a PSD or AI file, yes.

Fresco is similar to Procreate and I use it all the time, here's my workflow: https://youtu.be/eOUkhY7vhc4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines