Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Use magnet and dangle on same layer

Explorer ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have a man holding a flower in his hand. The flower is a individual layer with "crown" shwitched on and a magnet/dynamic tag on the bottom and a dangle tag on top. The hand had a magnet tag.

The magnet behaviour is not working.

When I delete the dangle tag, the magnets ar working fine.

It looks like magnet and dangle can't be used on the same layer. Or is there a workaround? It would be nice if my flower could dangle while it is moved by the magnet behaviour.
Please help

Adrian

TOPICS
Bugs , Feature requests , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not at a computer to try, but i would try creating a sublayer so you can put the magnet on the top layer and dangle on sublayer. It is quite common that ch will not allow two things to control the same layer, so splitting into two layers can help. Not guaranteed but best i can suggest to try. By putting the dangle in a sublayer i am hoping the magnet will control the flower position, then the dangle on a sublayer will make that part bend relative to the parent origin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your suggestions. Unfortunately its not working - I also tried the other way around.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines