Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Use Triggers while Charakter Animator isnt the focussed Application

Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I wanted to record videos or do live streaming while gaming with a charakter Animator Puppet as "Facecam"

I am having a Character Animator puppet with multiple Triggers (currently set to normal keys).

Also im having an elgato Stream deck which i wanted to use to control the Puppet while im playing games.

Now i have the Problem that i dont know how to use the triggers while the Character Animator is in the background.

I read that its possible to use a midicontroller. But Stream deck cant be use as such (as far as i know).

Also using a second Computer which would help isnt really a option.

Hope someone can help me

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

It never rains but pours! ;-). Someone asked the same thing a couple of days ago: Activating triggers while Twitch streaming? Map hotkeys to inactive CA window in bg?

Short story, using a MIDI device allows CH to be in background but still get triggers. You can use a keyboard, or there are special devices you can get these days (Dave mentioned some in a recent tips and tricks video).

But the other thread might have useful feedback.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It never rains but pours! ;-). Someone asked the same thing a couple of days ago: Activating triggers while Twitch streaming? Map hotkeys to inactive CA window in bg?

Short story, using a MIDI device allows CH to be in background but still get triggers. You can use a keyboard, or there are special devices you can get these days (Dave mentioned some in a recent tips and tricks video).

But the other thread might have useful feedback.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh im sorry actually saw that thread when i searched and totally forgot about it again. (that was where i had the "midi works" part from)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines