• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Lip Sync to trigger other events

Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sure there's a way to properly do this, but I'm just not figuring it out. I have a puppet that spits on his "F's" and "S's". The spit is a four frame cycle so I don't want to just build it into the mouth shape in the mouth group. I'd like it to be above the mouth group, and play the cycle through, even if the actual mouth has moved on to another viseme. Does that make sense?

I tried setting up a separate mouth group with a Lip Sync behavior and only two visemes, F and S, but it doesn't want to recognize them for some reason. It's only picking up the initial mouth group and shapes. Thanks!

TOPICS
How to , Puppet movement , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't think that is possible...  Layer Picker I was wondering if could do it, but it appears not from the manual. https://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-character-animator/using/behaviors-reference.html#layer_picker. The following LipSync just below it on the page does not seem to make it possible either. Seems like only option is to manually trigger it that I can see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines