• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video exporting with transparent background

Participant ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I'm trying to export a video with a transparent background. Instead, it is producing this black background around the scene. I have tried using the Export as Alpha, but this generates a 900 MB video for something that is only 30 seconds long and has only one character with minimal rigging! What am I missing here?

See picture for a snapshot of what's happening. Thank you! 🙂Screen Shot 2021-06-18 at 6.17.19 PM.png

TOPICS
Bugs , FAQ , How to , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Austin,

I am not sure what is going on, but I use the export with alpha channel all the time. Yes, 900mb is a rediculous size for a short video. Sometimes the "work area" in CH is very long and I have to bring the "work area" back to the end of the scene. Can you give us a screen shot of your scene?

Be well fellow puppeteer - Platty

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Platty,

I'm attaching a screenshot of my whole workspace. You can see a snapshot of what the exported animation looks like in the previous post, with the black background that I don't want there. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Screen Shot 2021-06-19 at 10.02.03 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines