• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Walk behavior issues - neck and shoulders

Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The top of the body by the shoulders move in a jerky way in a profile walk cycle.

The head is also not attached and moving with the body.

It almost looks like the step phase is turned on.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong here?

TOPICS
Puppet movement , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am guessing you have an independent head? Could you show screen shots of the Head and Body layers? My guess is you have something like the Neck tag as a part of the Head layer. I think it works better on the Body layer. Screenshots showing where the Neck, Head, etc points are would help, as well as the yellow mesh outline shown for the Body ahd Head layers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You might also try using the Rig Checker to see if there are any issues with your puppet.  On the Rig panel with your puppet showing, click on the warning (!) icon in the lower left hand corner of the window to open the Rig Checker.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines