• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Walk behaviour 'strenght' property

Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Prior to the latest update when I set the strength property of a walk behavior to, for example, 1%, every aspect of the walk was affected, but now, after the latest update, it seems that the 'overall bouncing' of the puppet if is not affected by the strength property. Am I missing something or is this a bug?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Oct 20, 2018 Oct 20, 2018

Thanks

I fixed it by applying the walk behavior to root layer, instead of the whole puppet, without changing any dependencies.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone else had a similar problem yesterday. The easy workaround was to make the root puppet level independent. See   for more details. Does that fix your problem too?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, and cool artwork!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 20, 2018 Oct 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks

I fixed it by applying the walk behavior to root layer, instead of the whole puppet, without changing any dependencies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines