• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

walking behavior issues (Knee bends wrong)

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone

I animated a character, which can walk. He could do that, erverything worked. But one thing wet wrong: Unfortunately his knees move in the wrong direction. The character walks to the right, but his knees bend to the left. How can I change that? Last week everything worked fine, but when I reopened the program yesterday, my legs suddenly moved in the wrong direction. I don't know why. I changed nothing in the Programm since last week.

This is what my character looks like. The origins are already set."Rechtes Knie" means right knee / "Rechter Fuss" means right foot"Rechtes Knie" means right knee / "Rechter Fuss" means right foot

And this is how the Character looks if he is walking:

Szene - Character_1090.gif

Thank you for your help,

Ciao, Tanja

 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are the arms going the right way. Just wondering if it got the left/right profiles back to front. Not at computer, but if you select the walk behavior in the properties panel is there views or similar? You might need to expand the section. I think it shows what profile, handle, etc it bound. Does that all look correct? e.g. it’s not selecting something from the left profile for the right profile etc.

The other one is to hold down the ALT key and press the refresh button (bottom right corner of scene window) to flush internal caches just in case...

But strange!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines