• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wave hand/arm

Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2019 Jul 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am new and I'm so stuck, I need to know how to apply an arm wave effect to my character by trigger. I know how to apply the arm to the trigger panel and give a number or letter, but how do I make him wave.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 23, 2019 Jul 23, 2019

Triggers by default make a hidden layer visible. If the hidden layer contains a series of frames with A Cycle Layers behavior added, you can cycle through fixed hand positions you draw in the artwork file (the display frame by frame). It works. You can use forward/reverse with hold-on-last-layer nicely. That is one approach. But the keyboard trigger just causes other images to be displayed.

The alternative is to use a dragger and a replay. You can add a dragger to the wrist then make a recording

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 23, 2019 Jul 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Triggers by default make a hidden layer visible. If the hidden layer contains a series of frames with A Cycle Layers behavior added, you can cycle through fixed hand positions you draw in the artwork file (the display frame by frame). It works. You can use forward/reverse with hold-on-last-layer nicely. That is one approach. But the keyboard trigger just causes other images to be displayed.

The alternative is to use a dragger and a replay. You can add a dragger to the wrist then make a recording using your mouse to wave the hand. You can just use that recording directly in your scene. But if you want to hook it up to a trigger, then you select the region of the recording you made and can then convert that subset into a “replay”. You can then add a keyboard trigger to play the replay. It effectively plays back the recording each time you press the key.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2019 Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, it worked perfectly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines