• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Webcam and Character Animator

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your built-in 720p HD computer camera is "not fully supported," don't waste hours on Adobe's live chat, only to be told in the end to read the community posts, which before now do not have your answers. I have already done that for you! After 2 frustrating days trying to get my built-in camera to work with Adobe, and researching all of the recommended, and expensive, Logitech webcams, I found the Jelly Comb 1080p HD webcam with microphone on Amazon for less than $20. You can adjust the resolution and FPS. This camera works perfectly. I will only use this webcam for the Adobe products, as my built-in camera works fine with everything else.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Having the same exact issue!! Tried talking with customer support, they screenshared my computer, tried a bunch of troubleshooting, with zero solutions.. Only recomendation was to reach out to my manufacturer or buy an external camera... Agreed with the person in this post, unsure why the in-laptop camera is saying (not fully supported)... The weird thing is that my camera was working perfectly a week ago and now is stuck on "waiting for camera.." Please adobe, I need this app to work on a project I had started a few weeks ago, can someone look into why our 720p HD camera's are not working instead of wasting 2-3hrs of screensharing time to have zero solutions!!!

.Have Windows 11 (updated cause I was having the same issue in windows 10)

.Samsung Laptop 2021

.No other apps are running the camera

.Deactivated and reactivated in the device manager

.Camera works perfectly in all other apps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2021 Nov 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If the quality of the camera is the problem, you can always buy lighting equipment. The brighter the room, the more prominant your facial features are. However, if you're not on the market for any expensive lighting equipment, you can always remove the lamp shade off one of you lamps (asuming you have one) and the lightbulb will illuminate your facial features, making them more prominant so Adobe Ch can detect them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines