• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Webcam distorted and won't work.

Community Beginner ,
Dec 06, 2017 Dec 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Logitech 922 webcam.  When I select it in Adobe Character Creator 2018, it just shows a distorted flickery image.adobecc2018-camera.PNG

Using Windows 10, fresh install of Character Creator.

I have tried everything I can think of.  I have made sure my drivers are up to date.  No other software is using the camera at the same time, I have gone all the way down to bare bones system services and programs running.   I have tried running it right after a reboot.

The camera works just fine in all other programs.  I am not sure what else to do at this point.  Any advice would be welcomed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 06, 2017 Dec 06, 2017

Figured it out!  I don't like the solution   but here it is.  I unplugged my Vive completely.

Hopefully this isn't something I'll have to do forever, but hope this helps someone else.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Dec 06, 2017 Dec 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Figured it out!  I don't like the solution   but here it is.  I unplugged my Vive completely.

Hopefully this isn't something I'll have to do forever, but hope this helps someone else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines