• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Welcome to the NEW Character Animator Community!

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 11, 2019 Sep 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello & Welcome to the NEW Character Animator Support Community!

My name is Colin and I am your community manager responsible for managing this community along with Kevin, Caroline, Rameez, Sumeet and Shivangi. We are super stoked to have you join us in this new support community. 

This community will be a one-stop-shop for all your questions, answers, educational content, concerns, and even the coveted viritual Hi5! 

If you have any questions or comments about this new Character Animator community, please feel free to post here... We are listening!

Cheers,

Colin

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Congrats on getting the new forums up! Just a quick note, I could not find a link to Character Animator from the forum home page - it was not listed as one of the products from what I could see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another question if I may - is there a way to see all unread messages? I used to scan all the unread messages to know which ones to respond to, using the “inbox”. I could not find anything similar now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, sort by latest seems to be the creation time of the thread. https://community.adobe.com/t5/Character-Animator/Error-quot-handle-value-is-not-a-number-quot/m-p/1... had a message added, but did not order to the head. A sort by latest update might be useful too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Answering my own question, if you do not specify a filter, it shows selected forums. If you select the “video” filter checkbox, it shows more forums including this one. (Slightly confusing that you have to use a filter to display *more* entries.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey!! Thanks so much for the feedback. There are still a few kinks we are working out at this time and one of those happens to be showcasing forum home pages when filtering on the home page. We're also working on a better system for finding unread messages. Hang tight and we will be sure to provide updates ASAP. We really appreciate your continued support of our community so please continue to provide feedback. Thanks!! ^CM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed that too and was like what?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for your feedback! As Colin mentioned above, it is important for us to know what users need. ^Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines