• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I drag object it seems like there is a handle when there isn't.

Explorer ,
Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Object not dragging properly, stuck at point of origin. I want the entire object to drag.

Thank you and hope all you folks are well.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

Puppets have an origin marker (dotted circle). You need to add drag handles yourself (solid circles with “Draggable” tag added). The one on the left is an origin, the one on the right is a dragger.

The circle with 4 arrows/triangles below the rig panel can be used to add draggers (it adds a handle and tags it immediately with the "Draggable" tag for you).

I don’t recommend adding the Draggable tag to the origin marker - I recall there being some problems that can occur if you do so. The origin is

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Puppets have an origin marker (dotted circle). You need to add drag handles yourself (solid circles with “Draggable” tag added). The one on the left is an origin, the one on the right is a dragger.

The circle with 4 arrows/triangles below the rig panel can be used to add draggers (it adds a handle and tags it immediately with the "Draggable" tag for you).

I don’t recommend adding the Draggable tag to the origin marker - I recall there being some problems that can occur if you do so. The origin is important for things like scale X and Y values, rotation, where things pivot from for independent layers. So the position of origins do matter, so keep them separate to your draggers (which you position in the best place for dragging the chracter) is my recommendation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines