• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where'd my recent post go?

Engaged ,
Sep 29, 2019 Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I posted here a fairly complex question to the Ch forum 2 days ago (9/27), took me a while to compose, and I just now checked for the first time and I don't see it on the home page or the second page which is already taking me back more than two days. I went to my browser history and found the page of my post, but I have no idea how to get there through normal channels nor what good it is if no one who might have my answer sees it on the forum home page.

I apologize for sounding like I'm throwing flame (ala Okay Samurai's latest animation), but should the new forum have gone live before it was at least a little more functional?

Sorry,

Martin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Martin, I see your post from the other day right on my home page of the Ch forum. It's the sixth one down from the top, including the pinned 'welcome to the new forum' announcement. Perhaps the forum doesn't show you your own posts intentionally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw your post too, just did not have any good advice you did not already know so did not respond.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see it now as well, David, but honestly, it was not there earlier. I searched on my name, on phrases from the post, and scrolled up and down several time through a couple of pages looking carefully. I honestly believe the forum pages are really not working well or are more complicated than the previous, perfectly fine, forums.

Not out to criticize, just to provide feedback.

Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed. I think the criticism is fair. There's a lot that's better about the new forums, but a lot that doesn't work as well or smoothly yet. Hopefully updates are in progress.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2019 Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi all,

We're sorry for the experience you've had. The community is still evolving. We respect and appreciate every feedback which is provided to us.

I'll personally make sure, it reaches to the right people.

@Martin: I looked for discussion thread that you've mentioned. I could find it easily after removing all the filters and sorting the threads with relevance. I have attached the screenshot.

clipboard_image_0.png

Please feel free to share any feedback which can make the experience on the community better.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines