• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where did the visimes go?

Engaged ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason, no visimes are showing up? The eyeball won't turn on, but the mouth is moving??
Screen Shot 2018-12-17 at 12.50.55 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

When it fixes itself, I am never sure whether to be happy or worried....  I will go with happy! Yay! Its working!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have an audio input track (visemes are part of that) - so the eyeball is there on the line above what you were expecting. It just seems there are no visemes. If you right click in the area where you expect to see the visemes, does it come up with viseme names? Can you add one by hand?  See also the audio recording at the top is a flat line - indicates a recording was made, but with zero volume, so it failed to identify any visemes is my guess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turns out the CA mic isn't working....my computer mic is fine I checked it...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe CH uses its own Audio Preferences - so it might be using an audio input other than you expect. I think its in the menus under Edit/Preferences, then bring up the audio hardware.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's what I thought too...I tried that, the micis set correctly, and works w/ other apps! It's just not working w/ CA.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK it fixed itself.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When it fixes itself, I am never sure whether to be happy or worried....  I will go with happy! Yay! Its working!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines