• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Window shows as solid black

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2017 Dec 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing a major issue with CH 2018. When trying to edit within "Rig." The preview window opens as solid black and the character is only visible as a yellow outline. If I double-click the top of the window to expand the application to full screen, the character appears, but portions of the AI illustration appear pixelated. If I load the "Chloe" character from "Start," not only does the same pixelation occur in "Rig," but in "Record," Chloe's arms appear crossed and two spikes of hair protrude off the top of the preview window and no animation works. I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled it with no success. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 24, 2017 Dec 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First, are you using the latest version — currently 1.1.1? (See version in the menu bar) If not, please upgrade.

What operating system, hardware, and GPU do you have? If you have more than one GPU, can you try disabling the one you're using now, and see if the other works? (that has solved a similar problem for other people)

Can you attach some screen shots of the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines