• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wings disappear when I add motion triggers

Explorer ,
Apr 11, 2018 Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure why but the wings disappear when I add motion triggers. Any help and guidance is appreciated.  Ravenanimator.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 11, 2018 Apr 11, 2018

I just used cycle layers for different wing positions with a keyboard trigger. I think it looked okay...

https://extra-ordinary.tv/2018/02/04/butterflies-and-poppies/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And this is the Photoshop file. birdphotoshop.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Huh! I did not even know motion triggers existed! From reading Adobe Character Animator Help | Control puppets using behaviors  it talks about the dominant direction. But I could not see any special tagging etc in your puppet structure. so no idea sorry. (I was wondering if it picked up the wrong direction for example.)

But! If you don’t get a response in the next 6 hours, feel free to message me a copy of the puppet if you want another set of eyes. I like exploring new features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi alank99101739 my question to you is - Do you have any tips on how to get the wings to flap?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just used cycle layers for different wing positions with a keyboard trigger. I think it looked okay...

https://extra-ordinary.tv/2018/02/04/butterflies-and-poppies/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi "Alan" working on the cycling layers now. Also the Butterflies and Poppies animation is neat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also  I see your point about seeing no triggers - I removed them when the body began disappearing in the scene. I'm working on it now and seem to be having some success, generally, apart from the wings issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines