• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Would like to see Elgato Stream Deck integration with Character Animator

Explorer ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would really like to see an integration of the Elgato Stream Deck with Character Animator. I stream on Twitch (GameswithDeath) and it is very limiting to only have ~35 or so keys which I can bind to my stream deck that can also be used with Ch. Integrating the stream deck into character animator would allow for expanded automated actions that would make more responsive live preformances and allow me to connect with the audience better. Being able to select individual triggers from Ch as opposed to individual keys would mean that I could also coordinate action in Ch with scenes and assets in OBS Studio. A simple integration, similar to what OBS Studio/Discord/Twitch has done with Stream Deck is greatly desired.  

TOPICS
Feature requests

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the feedback, and I agree, that would be great.

One possible workaround for now might be to look into MIDI controller devices as a supplement to the stream deck. I don't think they will match the slickness of elgato with the icons and everything, but CH does allow you to assign midi notes to triggers, and I believe you can have up to 128 values there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the info Dave. I'll check it out. I get asked all the time about what program I use to do my show, if there were this kind of integrated support with the Stream Deck I believe it would be a big selling point to the burgoning vtuber live streaming market. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines