• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Z Scaling...

Enthusiast ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was like step one when rigging my puppet but now im missing something- How do I keep the head from scaling when moving in and out of the camera? or at least tone it down or have the body react accordingly?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

For most puppets, click right at the top to bring up the global behaviors on the puppet.

The look over on the right at the puppet properties panel and expand the "Face" behavior (added by default for new puppets).

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Face behavior there is a property “Head Scale Strength” - I think that is what you are after.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly what im looking for, I just cant seem to find it

Screen Shot 2018-10-22 at 10.22.28 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For most puppets, click right at the top to bring up the global behaviors on the puppet.

The look over on the right at the puppet properties panel and expand the "Face" behavior (added by default for new puppets).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@alank99101739 Thanks a million!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines