Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TOPICS
Crash , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Lip Sync is showing all those 0s then it means the behavior is not finding the tags correctly. It is hard to tell what exactly is happening here but you should only need one lip sync behavior (the default one added to the puppet), and both the mouth and altmouth groups should be tagged as mouths.

You should look at Chloe from the Home screen and copy her setup EXACTLY. Make sure every tag, every name, every behavior position is the exact same and it will work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Send Me Your Email so, I send You The Puppet And You Check It out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Click my name to DM me. You can upload the file > export > puppet to something like Wetransfer or Dropbox and send me the link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OKsamurai knows all! I would focus on the "Mouth" layer not being found first - the top one listed. If it does not find "Mouth", it won't find the visemes under it. So I think it is, as oksamurai says. Use the root behavior (not one on the Mouth and AltMouth layers). Check the tag for the Mouth and AltMouth layers to make sure they are both tagged with the "Mouth" tag.

I suspect it is not finding the layers because the behavior is directly on the Mouth layer (from looking at the screenshot). CH might be only looking at children layers, rather than the current layer and children. So if you want it nested, put it on Head rather than Mouth.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines