• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Are These... Groups and Layers?

Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2016-11-09_11-53-13.png

I'm starting working with Ch... making basic Face in Ps. Only creating Head an Eyes at the moment, so I can see how the intergration between Ps and Ch works and how Ch works with just the eyes.. Hopefully I'll get a better understanding of how Ch works this way and before I add further parts of the face.

I have a question;

In one of Dave's tutorials he mentions using the Tags in Ch as a cheat sheet for the Ps Layer and Group Names.. Good Idea!

I checked this out, but I noticed that they were different colours... I think this denotes Groups and Layers, but not sure.... I thought the Green could be Groups and the Blue Layers.... but then I saw... Mouth Group!? So can someone tell me what the colours refer too?

If they are Groups and Layers... a future idea could be having them as nested Groups and Layers to mimic the actual Layers Panel in Ch? This would help with forming a connection between the two? If that makes sense!?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See "applying tags to a handle" at the bottom here:

Adobe Character Animator Help | Editing Puppet Structure

The difference is layers (artwork/groups/etc) and handles (data/information). Not something you really need to worry about that much to be honest!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've stopped worrying already!

Printed off, Editing Puppet Structure... should help me sleep!

Cheers Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines