Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio not importing correctly

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I got an issue with my audio file. I imported it into CH and when I play the scene, the beginning of the audio works correctly but it sounds suddenly disappear after 2 min. I check my audio file but it works perfectly fine in my music reader.

I don't know why the end is missing in character animator. I already tried to delete it and imported it again but nothing change.

Does anyone know where the problem might come from?

Find attached a screenshot of my timeline. The cursor is where does the sound stop.

The audio file is a MP3 file

Thanks

TOPICS
Bugs , Crash , FAQ , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear your problem. I tried MP3 with 4 minutes length, but so for could not repeat your problem. 

I have some questions:

Is the audio not previewed when the playhead goes over around 2 minutes in Timeline? 
If you start to preview again from time around 2 minutes, is the rest of audio previewed as expected?
What is "Latency" value in your Character Animaor Preferences -> Audio Hardware?
What is your OS version and CH version?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer!

In fact, I don't know exactly why I have two problems. First, my audio is cut before the end when I import it for the first time, I need to import it several before I got it fully. And then, when I got it completely, I didn't have sound after 2min. I will check if it is a "latency" issue.

To solve it for now I just export my audio file to another extension and it works well. But I still want to understand what's going on.

It is CH 3.14 and I am on MacOs Catalina.
Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your reply.

Could you please share your mp3 file which has this problem? If so, please send it to my via direct message.

Also, where is that mp3 file saved? On the local drive?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines