Highlighted

Available now ! Character Cooker. Massive timesaver to create puppets.

Participant ,
Jul 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All ! Since i have not found a marketplace for CH yet , i will show you a workflow here . I want to share it cuz it saves a lot of time when it comes to creating puppets to be actors, stand-ins or extra's in your CH scenes. I call it #Character Cooker

It takes 6 easy to follow steps and is based on smart objects in CC.

I did my best to make it as perfect as possible. It's nothing secret, with a little patience you can completely build it yourself.

but if you would want to skip that part, then follow the YouTubes and find the link to the ZIPfile on Turbosquid.

watch it here :

CharacterCookerPromo - YouTube

cc-pic.png

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Sjaani | Adobe Community Professional

Great idea, specially the fact that the alternative profiles update by just changing one image.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Available now ! Character Cooker. Massive timesaver to create puppets.

Participant ,
Jul 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All ! Since i have not found a marketplace for CH yet , i will show you a workflow here . I want to share it cuz it saves a lot of time when it comes to creating puppets to be actors, stand-ins or extra's in your CH scenes. I call it #Character Cooker

It takes 6 easy to follow steps and is based on smart objects in CC.

I did my best to make it as perfect as possible. It's nothing secret, with a little patience you can completely build it yourself.

but if you would want to skip that part, then follow the YouTubes and find the link to the ZIPfile on Turbosquid.

watch it here :

CharacterCookerPromo - YouTube

cc-pic.png

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Sjaani | Adobe Community Professional

Great idea, specially the fact that the alternative profiles update by just changing one image.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Participant ,
Jul 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://us.v-cdn.net/6026720/uploads/editor/mi/8xofcon7tzmd.pdf

Here's the sheet that explains the workflow.

CharacterCooker-Sheet.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines