• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Available now ! Character Cooker. Massive timesaver to create puppets.

Participant ,
Jul 16, 2019 Jul 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All ! Since i have not found a marketplace for CH yet , i will show you a workflow here . I want to share it cuz it saves a lot of time when it comes to creating puppets to be actors, stand-ins or extra's in your CH scenes. I call it #Character Cooker

It takes 6 easy to follow steps and is based on smart objects in CC.

I did my best to make it as perfect as possible. It's nothing secret, with a little patience you can completely build it yourself.

but if you would want to skip that part, then follow the YouTubes and find the link to the ZIPfile on Turbosquid.

watch it here :

CharacterCookerPromo - YouTube

cc-pic.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 16, 2019 Jul 16, 2019

Great idea, specially the fact that the alternative profiles update by just changing one image.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://us.v-cdn.net/6026720/uploads/editor/mi/8xofcon7tzmd.pdf

Here's the sheet that explains the workflow.

CharacterCooker-Sheet.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 11, 2023 Mar 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How do I get the zip file for  Character Cooker? I teach middle school history and the available puppets are fun but not what I need. I'd like to make puppets of George Washington and other famous historical people to teach history. How do I get the tool? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great idea, specially the fact that the alternative profiles update by just changing one image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, I cannot find the link to the zip file on turbosquid. Can you share? thanks Sir!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines